Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 is the last phone which is announced by Samsung along with 3 other Android device. Between the four, the Galaxy Mini has the less spec. The Samsung S5570 features a 3.14-inch QVGA screen on a 600 MHz CPU. The other spec is pretty much the same with the other, Android 2.2 Froyo and pack quad-band GSM/EDGE, 3G with HSDPA supports plus A-GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and microUSB. This phone release is also in the first quarter of this year.
Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 Officially Announced!
Posted by Al in January 27th 2011
Incoming Search for This Articlesamsung s5570 (1859), samsung mini (771), MINI GALAXY (719), samsung galaxy mini (431), samsung galaxy (330), samsung mini galaxy (192), samsung 5570 (183), samsung s 5570 (100), s5570 (96), samsung galaxy mini s5570 (93), mini galaxy s5570 (80), samsung S5570 galaxy mini (76), samsung mini galaxy s5570 (70), s5570 samsung (66), 5570 samsung (48)
Related PostFiled under: Samsung
- Verizon’s Pantech Breakout and Samsung Illusion Leaked (September 7th, 2011)
- FCC Updates 2 September 2011 (September 4th, 2011)
- FCC Updates 26 August 2011 (August 30th, 2011)
- Samsung Comment In Cricket Lineup, With Price $89.99 (August 25th, 2011)
- Launch Date For T-Mobile Samsung Hercules, HTC Amaze 4G, BlackBerry Curve 9360 Unveiled (August 18th, 2011)
Tags: Galaxy Mini, Samsung Galaxy Mini, Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570, Samsung S5570